Sun, Mar 28|
As we look to follow CDC guidelines, it is important that we keep your safety in mind. Please RSVP if you plan on joining us in person. Our service will still be available online for those who may not feel well or feel ready to join us.
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2021, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Activ8, 205 S Queen St, Lancaster, PA 17603, USA
About the Event
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, we ask that you wait 14 days before attending in person.
- Have you traveled to any of the current ‘High Risk’ areas in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been in contact with or exposed to anyone with Covid-19 (Coronavirus)?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms including fever or cough?
Please read the following requirements for attending in person Activ8 gatherings:
- Masks are required for entering the building
- Masks are required for traveling throughout the building
- Masks are required for vocal worship
- Wear the sticker provided upon entry through entire gathering
Proceeding with this RSVP signifies that you agree to the below statements:
- I have NOT been exposed to Covid-19.
- I do NOT have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- I have NOT visited any 'High Risk' areas/countries.
- I understand that in attending in person gatherings I am ultimately responsible for my own safety
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter and exit the building. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- I will honor the guidelines set in place by Activ8
This ticket helps us best accommodate the CDC approved amount of people.